Tuesday, February 19, 2013

S.H. Figuarts Nobi Nobita Unboxing Reviews

I received this in the mail today:




A perfect addition to the Doraemon I already had.  And look at all those things it can do!  Onward to unboxing!


Just like the Doraemon figure and Kochikame figure, this one also comes with parts that allows Nobita to recreate moments from the series.  


Unlike the Kochikame figure, this one is actually easy to switch parts around.  So I have the opportunity to play around with the figure a bit.


Just like the Doraemon figure, Nobita has magnet in its head as well so he can put on the Take-copter easily.

Don't remember what this is call, but it's very bossy.

Boom!

I got it!  I got it!

Bet you guys didn't know Nobita is a very good shot, huh?


A good nap after a long day of playing.
The figure is worth the money for its likely to the character, and the possible poses it offers you.  A really good figure adding to my collection.  Even though I'm still afraid to switch parts too much, but this is another really good figure for all Doraemon fans.  Maybe I will take some pictures of Nobita with Doraemon.  

Score: 8.8/10

2 comments:

  1. How much was the price. I need one. Ebay/Amazon items are costly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was expensive! I got it for 70 bucks on amazon once, but the seller since increase the price to 100 bucks. I don't think Bandai make this figure anymore, and it's going out of print so that's why so expensive. If you see one you should buy it before its too late...

    ReplyDelete