Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bandai Robot Tamashii Doraemon reviews

I received this in the mail yesterday:

Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?  So I decided to do a small review about this.  Bandai Robot Tamashii series is famous for their authentic and details.  But at first I'm worrying about this:
uh oh...
What the heck, man, the box is ripped.  Let's hope the inside is fine.  Here we go...
Everything looks good!  I can't wait to try out all the different parts:
So cute!

Don't mess with me, asshole!

This Doraemon has magnets in its hands for easy access to its gadgets.  All you have to do it put the gadgets on its hands and it can pick up the gadgets easily.  How awesome is that?

I'm warning you...


Oh no!



A dorayaki always make things better





There's even a magnet in its head to for easily put on the helicopter as well.  This really make switching things around so much easier.

How do I look with my sexy ears?
Overall, I really enjoy this figure.  This is one of the few times I actually have fun switching spare parts around.  Even the eyes are switchable with magnets as well.  The only difficult part is the face as it's harder part to switch around.  A very good figure that I recommend Doraemon fans do get one.

Score: 9.2/10       

No comments:

Post a Comment