Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things I noticed from DC April 2013 solicitations

DC just released their April 2013 solicitations in the entirety.  Here's a link to it: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-comics-april-2013-solicitations.html

There are some things I noticed in this solicitations and I would like to talk about it:
  1. Whoever wrote this solicitations really likes to ask us questions we don't know how to answer.  Is this an interrogation or something?
  2. Every issues this month have fold-out cover hiding important details of the issues.
  3. DC Universe Presents and I, Vampire got cancelled.  Does this mean the untitled Superman series is coming in May?  And does that mean another new series is coming in May to fill up that magical number of 52?
  4. There's a new Robin in town, and her name is Harper Row.
  5. Flash is EVERYWHERE- including the typical The Flash title and Justice League, The Flash is also set to appear in Justice League Dark, the final issue of DC Universe Presents and, of all unlikely places, Dial H.  
  6. Detective Comics issue 19 WOULD be issue 900 if the New 52 never happen.  It seems like DC is going to celebrate it like it's issue 900 anyway with over-sized 80 pages and an cover price of $7.99.
  7. And of course, tons of creative team changes.   
I personally can't wait to read all the titles with The Flash in them.  I states before in my comics reviews that I don't think Barry Allen is going to last in the New 52 very long, and maybe this is the evidence.  Well, only time can tell right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment