Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Apple is releasing 128 GB iPad!

WHY?????  I just bought myself a 64 GB iPad less than a month ago, and Apple is already releasing 128 GB iPad this February 5th.

This iPad has the exact same interior as the 4th generation iPad.  This means that it has 9.7 inch Retina display, A6X chip, FaceTime HD camera and iOS 6.1 and more.  This iPad will come with standard black or white, and will have retail price of $799 for Wi-Fi model and $929 for 4G model.

That's my luck, huh?  I originally have a 32 GB model, and the only reason I got a 64 GB was because I ran out of space in my original model.  Now I have the 64 model, and I only have about 15 GB left, I can really use the 128 GB model.  Maybe I will get one in a year or so- we shall see.

What do you think about the new capacity model?  Do you need that many space?  

No comments:

Post a Comment