Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Rants- My Pokemon Problem


I just started playing Pokemon again!  Well, not really playing but more like transferring.  We all know that Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are coming out later this year and I just want to be ready for it.


Being an OCD, I like to have all my Pokemons in the same game.  Just a little pet peeve that I have.

When I decided to make Pokemon Black my main game, I transferred all my Pokemons over to it.  Now I'm making Black 2 my main game, I have yet to transfer all my Pokemons over yet.  It is something that really bothers me, and I have to have it done before X and Y come out.

For me to be able to do this, I have to catch a lot of filler Pokemons so I can trade among myself.  Send one Rattata over, I get a Pikachu back.  Send another Rattata over, I get Mewtwo back.  Send yet another Rattata over, I get Chizard this time.  Rinse and repeat for about 100 times.  By the time I finally get all my Pokemons in one game, It's just in time to play X and Y.

I'm hoping that X and Y will have a transfer method without trading.  Maybe a way you can send all your Pokemons in storage over to another game without the hideous trading process at all.

I know that this is pretty much impossible, but it's just a little hope from a hardcore Pokemon fan.

Anyway, hope you all had a great Monday and I will see you tomorrow.  

p.s. As I'm writing this, I'm still catching spare Pokemons for the trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment