Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Rants: The Bathtub scene from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie



Remember in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie from 1990?  I just watched that movie again over the weekend and I really love the movie.  However, I notice something about the movie that bugs me...
After Raphael was defeated by the Foot, the other turtles put him in a bathtub hoping he'll wake up soon.

WHY?

I know the idea behind it was because they're turtles, but it's not like we ever heard Mikey complains about how dry he is and he needs to be moist or something.  If anything, Ralph needs to be in a warm bed for crying out loud.  Poor guy, all defeated and unconscious and he still can't catch a break.  I can't believe I never notice this as a kid.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day.  Time for more Tomb Raider.    

No comments:

Post a Comment